Myths of Outsourcing
Offshore Outsourcing has never gotten the attention it deserved from the time it first came into force. Though a recognizable amount of quality work at the lowest cost has been delivered through offshore outsourcing, yet there isn’t enough credit given.
Let’s discuss some of the myths why small & medium businesses pull themselves back from Outsourcing.
1. There is no match between Local and Outsourcing Companies – Outsourcing to a virtual team streamlines the business practices of a firm. They have the ability of producing better results, knowledge, state-of-the-art technology and hands-on experience.
2. Employees that are working through outsourcing deviate themselves from business responsibilities – It means distributing the back-office work in a better, more strategizing manner. Furthermore, it helps entrepreneurs focus on their core competencies.
3. Only MNCs should Outsource! – With the technological lift in recent times, outsourcing has become affordable and accessible for both SMBs and MNCs. Hiring offshore employees only means addition to your expertise and efficiency.
4. Outsourcing interferes with power and credibility – Hiring offshore staff doesn’t mean that entrepreneurs today don’t have the credibility of handling the tasks alone. Rather it means they are looking out for proficient people who have years of working experience and can execute the same task in fewer hours and at utmost effective costs.
5. Outsourcing is Seasonal – No, Outsourcing is not seasonal as you can hire cheap employees at any given point of the year and for as long as you want. Outsourcing can also go either individually or simultaneously with in-house employees without any disruption in the work. It is not seasonal also because the employees tend to keep them up to date with the latest technology. They catch up well and on time with the new market trends and manage the day-to-day requirements of your business diligently without diverting the attention from revenue generation.
6. Offshoring is a negligible process – That is not true, although it is assumed that businesses hire cheap employees remotely for handling cumbersome tasks mostly, but these skilled remote staff have the ability to perform both trivial and complicated tasks for any business.
7. There are constraints to outsourcing – There is no limit or constraint on what can be outsourced. From trivial to huge work commitments, any or every task can be outsourced to qualified professionals.
8. Owners dont have any control over offshoring vendors – They certainly do! But first you must decide on what to outsource and select a vendor to appoint for the task, then it becomes easier to take control of the selection process of the resources provided by the vendor to find if they are a potential fit. If you hire employees in India through Clerk-Tech, then you don’t have to worry about the control and quality of work at all.
9. It is difficult to communicate with staff – Communication in today’s digitized age is no longer a barrier. You can communicate your expectations and the way you would like to monitor the work in the beginning itself so that there is no room for confusion later in the process.
10. Trust and reliability issues – Trust is extremely crucial in any form of partnership or relationship. It demands both the parties to participate, therefore both the vendor and business owner needs to have a certain amount of trust in one another to make things work.
If you are seeking Clerical work recruiting in Toronto, feel free to contact Clerk Tech.